Amenities And Location – On The Ogunquit River!
Ogunquit Tides Resort – Our Ogunquit Maine Waterfront Motel features a variety of fun and convenient amenities. Our property has direct access to the Ogunquit River, and we are close to all area beaches including Ogunquit Beach! In 2021 we will have a new dock on the river.
2021 Property Amenities Update And COVID-19 Information: For the safety of all guests and per order of the state of Maine, we follow the state of Maine COVID guidelines. These exceptions to our services are for the 2021 season. We will update these as we receive new information from the state of Maine.
– Our outdoor pool will be open, but guests must observe social distancing guidelines.
– Our indoor pool, play ground and lounge are not available.
– We will not have normal housekeeping. You may request a set of sheets and/or towels to be brought to your room for self housekeeping.
During the hours of higher tides you can rent one of our single seat kayaks to cross over the tidal Ogunquit river to Ogunquit Beach. You are welcome to bring your own kayaks to use.
Stay active with a match on our private tennis court. We often have rackets and tennis balls available for sign-out at the front desk for your convenience, or feel free to bring your own.
Bring your laptop or other wireless device to connect to our free Internet access. Always remember – you can find almost anything you need by hopping on the nearby trolley line into town, or browsing our sundries shop next to the front office for essentials like drinks, snacks and more. Click or tap images for larger views.
- Olympic-size outdoor swimming pool
- Heated indoor swimming pool (May – October)
- Free WiFi
- Private tennis court
- Picnic area with barbecue grills and picnic tables
- Play set for your little ones
- Sundries shop
- XBOX 360 and Blueray/DVD on request
- Coin laundry facilities
- On-site free parking
- Kayaks available to rent
- We are LGBPQ friendly
- See An Ogunquit Tide Chart Here