Amenities And Location – On The Ogunquit River!
Ogunquit Tides Resort – Our Ogunquit Maine Waterfront Motel features a variety of fun and convenient amenities. Our property has direct access to the Ogunquit River, and we are close to all area beaches including Ogunquit Beach! In early July 2020 we will have a new dock on the river.
2020 Property Amenities Update And COVID-19 Information: For the safety of all guests and per order of the state of Maine, the following changes will be in effect for the 2020 season.
– Our outdoor pool is open, but guests must observe social distancing guidelines.
– Our indoor pool, hot tubs, play ground, continental breakfast and lounge will not be available.
– We will not have normal housekeeping. You may request a set of sheets and/or towels to be brought to your room for self housekeeping.
During the hours of higher tides you can borrow one of our single seat kayaks to cross over the tidal Ogunquit river to Ogunquit Beach. We do not charge for this service. It is first come first served.
Stay active with a match on our private tennis court. We often have rackets and tennis balls available for sign-out at the front desk for your convenience, or feel free to bring your own.
Bring your laptop or other wireless device to connect to our free Internet access. Always remember – you can find almost anything you need by hopping on the nearby trolley line into town, or browsing our sundries shop next to the front office for essentials like drinks, snacks and more. Click or tap images for larger views.
- Free daily continental breakfast (May through October)
- Olympic-size outdoor swimming pool with hot tub
- Heated indoor swimming pool with hot tub (May – October)
- Free WiFi
- Private tennis court
- Picnic area with barbecue grills and picnic tables
- Play set for your little ones
- Sundries shop
- XBOX 360 and Blueray/DVD on request
- Coin laundry facilities
- On-site free parking
- Single-person kayaks
- We are LGBPQ friendly
- See An Ogunquit Tide Chart Here