Covid-19 Information To Guests
Guests from Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, New York and New Jersey now have NO restrictions. Guests from other states, please see the form below.
For the safety of all guests and per order of the state of Maine, the following changes will be in effect for the 2020 season.
– Our outdoor pool is open, 9 am to 9 pm, but guests must observe social distancing guidelines.
– Our indoor pool, hot tubs, continental breakfast and lounge, and ice machine will not be available.
– We will not have normal housekeeping. You may request a set of sheets and/or towels to be brought to your room for self housekeeping.
– There will be no cancellation fees charged.
– We are providing drive up registration so you do not have to come into the lobby.
– Our office hours are 8 am – 10 pm
The form below is for your information, and is for guests arriving from other states (other than New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine) or other destinations. You do not have to print or submit this form before arriving, we will have them available for you to sign upon check in if it applies to you. You can find more information here: Maine.Gov/keepmainehealthy